Hi Folks,

To turn on the ‘show candidates’ click on the little gear to the right of
‘Single labels” then tick the ‘Show Candidates (for debugging)’

Cheers - Phil

From: Qgis-user <qgis-user-boun...@lists.osgeo.org> On Behalf Of Matej Mailing
Sent: Sunday, 14 February 2021 8:50 AM
To: Régis Haubourg <regis.haubo...@gmail.com>
Cc: qgis-user@lists.osgeo.org
Subject: Re: [Qgis-user] Geometries of labels - automatic positioning (no
covering)

Hi,

How can I try this option of the rendering engine that displays the labeling
candidate paths so I could play with the number of candidates?

Thanks,

Matej

Dne petek, 12. februar 2021 je Régis Haubourg <regis.haubo...@gmail.com
<mailto:regis.haubo...@gmail.com> > napisal(-a):

Hi,

no magic anwser here again. But when I face this kind of need, I switch
on the option of the rendering engine that displays the labeling
candidate paths, and play a lot with the number of candidates.

Of course, the more candidates, the more CPU work, but the more chances
to have a 99 % good result.

Best luck

Régis