Hi Saber:

You can do this directly in symbology. See link below, Use Rule Based Symbology and "Elev" % 100= 0 to separate all the contours that are multiples of 100.  Set your line symbols and you should be good to go.

https://gis.stackexchange.com/questions/259875/styling-contours-at-specific-numbers

Kirk Schmidt