Thanks Phil for your reply.  My knowledge of html and Java is minimal.  I need  qgis2web to write it for me.   I got an aerial view from Mapbox  that looks OK with my polygon and point layers in my desktop QGIS.  But qgis2web  crashes unless I select OpenLayers or Leaflet.  When I send the qgis2web output files to my web host (infinityFree) the aerial view layer is missing. (You can see it at www.temp5.epizy.com, showing a few of the 35 gardens along Brooklyn's Promenade.) I hope a DoITT aerial view will work with qgis2web.  I've tried geoServer but can't figure out how to make it give me a DoITT  map.