Von: Qgis-user <qgis-user-boun...@lists.osgeo.org> im Auftrag von Alexandre
Neto <senhor.n...@gmail.com>
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 1. September 2021 00:53
An: Nuno Manuel de Figueiredo de Santos Loureiro
Cc: QGIS User
Betreff: Re: [Qgis-user] Issue using Symbology Style

Hello Nuno,

When you use map units, it means that the symbols size will change with the
scale. At some bigger map scales, they can be ao small that disappear, in other
lower scales it can be too big to fit inside a small polygon.

Unless you have a particular reason to use map units, you are better with
millimetres. A symbol with 2 mm will keep that size at all scales.

Alexandre Neto
User support
Www.qcooperative.net<http://Www.qcooperative.net>

A segunda, 30/08/2021, 23:13, Nuno Manuel de Figueiredo de Santos Loureiro