product.  But maybe their growth has outstripped their resources
in a few areas.

Mike

On 9/30/21 2:00 PM, qgis-user-requ...@lists.osgeo.org wrote:
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 2021 20:17:54 +0200
From: Mats Elfstr?m<mats.elfst...@giskraft.se>
To: qgis-user<qgis-user@lists.osgeo.org>
Subject: [Qgis-user] Configuring QGIS server on Ubuntu 20.4

Hi!
I am setting up a Geodata stack. I have installed PostgreSQL/Postgis and
Geoserver under Tomcat9 and FME:d a lot of data to PostGIS. All is up and
running.
Then I installed QGIS 3.20. No problems so far. Then I decided to try QGIS
server as an alternative to Geoserver. But I am having trouble configuring
QGIS server, or Apache2 rather.
Over the past 5-6 years, I have spent more time and energy than I care to
mention trying to make QGIS server run on Windows servers. Asking for
advice on those occasions, I have more than once got the advice to use
Linux instead, since no QGIS developers really know Windows servers. And
Linux would be much easier.
Fair enough. So now I am on Ubuntu, sudoing this and that and it works
pretty well.
Apart from QGIS server. I find the same mess of incomplete or contradictory
instructions. No wonder QGIS server is under-used.
If Linux(Ubuntu) is so simple, how come no one has put together a working
script to configure and deploy QGIS server on a standard setup?
I am most disappointed, having spent yet 5 hrs that I will never get back
on QGIS server.

Regards, Mats.E