Hi Dario,

Recently I have been searching for something similar. A customer made a classification with (many) nice human readable labels and wanted to add those in a column in the attribute table. I could not find a feature.getClass() or feature.getSymbology() or something. I think this only works the other way around, while rendering maps and legends.

Would still like to know if there's a way!

Kind regards,
Raymond