Hi,

Can someone provide me guidance how to calculate the 3D (split in X, Y and Z)
distance (in map units) for each point in layer 1 (containing several points,
typically between 100 and 100 points), and the nearest point in layer 2 (also
containing several points), whereby the difference in timestamp between the
points is within a specified margin (e.g. less than 1 second time difference).

I am using QGIS 3.16, looked into the distance matrix calculation options,
though have been unable so far to apply the maximum time difference criterion.
All help is welcome.

Thanks for your help.

Bob