Hi,

I have received a series of raster in the kml format. They look good in Google
Earth but either appear horrible in QGIS (blocky with low resolution) or don’t
appear at all. (Come to think of it, could this be a reprojection issue as my
project is not in pseudo merc??? Will test!)   Any others tips on importing
them or is there a way to export them to a georeferenced.tiff? Can the image be
extracted from the kml?  At least a few of the file have the raster imbedded,
some, I think, just point to the raster file.  Is there a way to check this?

Nicolas Cadieux
https://gitlab.com/njacadieux