That's interesting, Richard.  I'm not sure if this is new with 3.22 or is
supposed to be the case for all V2 installs, but it's definitely not in
mine.  I used the network installer for 3.16.9 LTR.

Could anyone with a similar build seeing those same interface files who
uses VS Code see if it makes any difference with the Pylance language
server?

Thanks,
Ari