Greetings,

After 15 hours of download/installing and 4 error messages the process is finished.
There were 7 shortcuts installed on my desktop but I cannot find the executable to start the program.
I also checked the install directory but cannot find a way to launch the program.
What a waste of time and all because I missed the
QGIS 3.22.3 warning about Win 7 incompatibility.

OSGeo4W install-download error messages:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/FGEserH92BNmu9Cr6

It's back to ArcView 3.2 for me!

WV-Mike
=======