On 3/1/2022 2:53 PM, Micha Silver wrote:
Just one other step. Click on the tiny arrow to the left of the layer name to "open" the full list.
YIPPEE!
Thanks, Micha.
WV-Mike

On Tue, Mar 1, 2022, 23:28 Mike Breiding - Morgantown WV <epicroadtr...@gmail.com> wrote:
On 3/1/2022 1:45 PM, Micha Silver wrote:

It's "Symbology" (not styles). I the Symbology tab, choose at the very top "Categorized" (instead of Single Symbol), then select the "COUNTY" attribute column for categories.

You'll find this explained in the QGIS Documentation, here:

https://docs.qgis.org/3.16/en/docs/user_manual/working_with_vector/vector_properties.html?highlight=categorized#categorized-renderer

I was able to Categorize them by county but they are not showing up in the layers column.
There is a screen shot here.
https://photos.app.goo.gl/3XEFgTo7bdk74dKr6

Thanks.
--