On 3/3/2022 10:21 AM, Andrea Giudiceandrea wrote:
Earlier I performed a disk search with Everything for "libgrass_gis.7.8.dll" and there were no results.
I just searched again and Everything now finds the file at: C:\QGIS 3.16\apps\grass\grass78\lib\libgrass_gis.7.8.dll

What about your antivirus software? It could be possible the antivirus software may have locked/moved the file for inspection and then released/restored it...

I cannot see anyway to verify this. I checked Avast but saw nothing to indicate this is what happened.
Thanks,
WV-Mike

Regards.

Andrea