Hi,
Yesterday I updated my QGIS from 3.22.7 to 3.22.8. Since I have the issue, that
two of my processing scripts don't load. As reason the log shows critical
messages:

2022-06-28T17:02:03     CRITICAL    Konnte Skriptalgorithmus
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.py' importieren [Translates: Could import
Scriptalgorithmus. I think, it means Could NOT import script alg]
             DLL load failed while importing ogrext: Das angegebene Modul wurde
nicht gefunden. [Translates: module not found]
2022-06-28T17:02:03     CRITICAL    Konnte Skriptalgorithmus yyyyyyyyyyyyy.py'
importieren
             partially initialized module 'fiona' has no attribute '_loading'
(most likely due to a circular import)

I found some older cases in the web where this was caused due to different
versions of python library or wrong path to py libs.

Has anyone else observed such effect? If not I tend to open a case.

Thanks and best regards form bavaria