Hi

Has anybody had any issues since upgrading to 3.26 that when creating a PDF
from a layout that some features are exported to the PDF file that are
outside of the extents of the map window?

In my case, I have line features (road centrelines) and polygons that are
printed across a blank area of the layout page that are NOT PART of the map
window.  It is as though the software is not trimming those features to the
edge of the map window.

Cheers

Tony

Tony Shepherd  |  GeoSpatial / Mapping Manager

Ph 027 435 6193  |  E  <mailto:t...@farmmaps.nz> t...@farmmaps.nz

FarmMaps NZ, 3 Kerwood Place, Gore 9740

 <http://tonyshepherd8.wixsite.com/home>
<https://www.wunderground.com/personal-weather-station/dashboard?ID=ISTLGORE