Hi Janneke,

I'm on master here with designer with all qgs widgets, and I do not have it
either.

When I create a form though, with a field which has a datetime field, I CAN set
the 'Field Format' to 'Date'-only...

So maybe there is some extra sip/development work needed to make this widget
also available in QtDesigner?
(try to ask this question on the defv list?)

Or (not tested), maybe you can create an ui iwth QgsDateTime, and manually edit
the ui file?

HTH, Regards,

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde