On 8/1/22 17:26, nagyrobi_r--- via Qgis-user wrote:
Hei everybody!

As far as i see, adding a new OGC-API layer is done much in the same way as
adding a WFS layer.
I just need to sediment some information in my head, so:
1. Max number of features would be the number of features that the service
would respond even though the number of rows can be larger than the max number
of features.
2. Page size would then split up the response so one response would only have
the number of rows that correspond to page size. For example max number of
features is 100, page size is 20, we would then have 5 responses, since 20*5 =
100.

  I was curious, does Enabling feature paging, and setting the page size have
any effect on an OGC api?

Hi Robert,

I have the exact same question, after seeing OGC-API client in QGIS only
requesting 100 features, instead of paging.

I managed to get paging work (in combination with 'within current view') using
PyQGIS partially (no apparent caching or use of ID's, QGIS always
requesting/paging ALL features within the view),see

https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/issues/49404

Not sure if this is helpful, I hope someone really into the API will follow up

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde