Hello everyone!

Can somebody, please, provide me with hints and directions on where should i start with understanding on how to make that the projects we work on to be available online, on a web interface? What i understand is that we need a server where the project should be uploaded (which we have) in order to be visualized.
What i am missing is how exactly i do that?
I started looking postgis, postgresql, geoserver. But at this point i am lost as i am not sure what do i do next. I know that we need to configure somehow our server, but how exactly i am not sure.

I need to mention one more desirable thing: what we need is that as we edit a project, these edits need to appear in the online map too.

I'm operating on windows 11.

Thank you in advance!

--
Alexandru Munteanu
Centre of Urbanism, co-founder, president