On 1/10/2023 10:01 AM, JOE LEMONNIER via QGIS-User wrote:
Is there a way or a plugin that allows me to import GeoPDF file such as USGS topos into QGIS as vectors? I’m using version 3.22.6 and trying to import with Layer>AddLayer>Add Vector Layer, but it gives a message “ Invalid Data…"
Thanks in advance,

Joe LeMonnier
Using Qgis 3.26 on WIndows 10 I just drag the USGS topo geoPDF onto the canvas. I get a dialog asking which layers I want. I selected all and the resulting Layers window shows  a large number of vector layers plus the satellite image layer.