Hello,

The purpose of my project is to to detect a pattern regarding the different
typologies of gentrification in a specific area. I have created different
social indices and have downloaded and successfully installed R in QGIS. I
have joined all indices from an Excel file in a shapefile of the area and
tried to run ANOVA. In each "field" I assign an index. Although it finishes
running without crashing and QGIS shows that it has run successfully, I do
not get any results. The result page is literally blank.

Has anyone had such an issue before? Someone has suggested that I should
classify the data in order to create intervals and run ANOVA. What do you
think?

Kind regards

Evrydki