Dear all,
I've just started working with mesh data in QGIS. In particular, I'm working
with a regular 2D quad mesh; metadata are as follows:Mesh type facesData type
verticesIs vector No
My QGIS version is 3.22.4
I've noticed that interpolation is performed on faces and that interpolated
values can be detected through the "Identify Results" Panel.However, it is not
clear to me which interpolation technique is used and whether it is possible to
change it or not. Moreover, does the properties selected through the Symbology
Tab exert any influence on the interpolated values or does they only act on the
mesh visualization?
Similarly, I suppose that the tool "Export time series values from points of a
mesh dataset" extracts a timeseries of interpolated values in the location(s)
specified by a point layer. Is it possible to get the values of the nearest
vertex of the mesh instead of the interpolated values?
Thank you in advance for your kind support.Best regards,
Domenico Micocci