I am curious if anyone can give me insights on how to effectively take a
non-geographical map (i.e. map of a plane, map of the human body, map of a
venue, map of a building's floor plan, map of an engineered item, etc.) from
QGIS and effectively end-up with a topoJSON file that can be leveraged in Power
BI for doing analytics.  When I attempt a very simplistic map (i.e. 3 polygons)
the map displays correctly but when I have hundreds of polygons it will not
display correctly.  I have scoured the internet on using QGIS for something
outside of a normal map and there is very little to go on.  Is anyone aware of
certain steps that need to be done in QGIS for these types of maps so that a
correct TopoJSON file can be created? Any insights are appreciated.