From: QGIS-User <qgis-user-boun...@lists.osgeo.org> On Behalf Of David Strip
via QGIS-User
Sent: Thursday, July 20, 2023 12:27 PM
To: qgis-user <qgis-user@lists.osgeo.org>
Subject: [Qgis-user] Problem saving project to geopkg

I created a geopkg by exporting a layer from my project to a new geopkg. I then
exported a couple of other layers to the geopkg. I then did File->Save To->
geopkg and saved my project to the geopkg. So far, so good. Now I made some
changes to the project and tried to save it and now I get a python error
ValueError: Cannot open
geopackage:C:/Users/David/Documents/Geodata/Maps/RIP_Medical_Debt.gpkg?projectName=MedicalDebt.mldata
How do I fix this?
Thanks