Gesendet: Dienstag, 13. Februar 2024 um 11:20 Uhr
Von: geo.gu...@web.de
An: c...@urban-archaeology.co.uk
Betreff: Aw: [Qgis-user] Convert .shp to CAD, with attribute values as different layers
Dear Chiz,
you may achieve separated shapefiles with vector [menu] > Data Management Tools > Split Vector Layers [Tool].

The tool allows you to choose the attribute field as a unique ID field, the output field type (shp, dxf ...) and the output directory for the results of the tool. You may find the same tool in the Geoprocessing menu as well.

Warm regards,
Christine