From: Adam Nielsen
Sent: miércoles, 6 de marzo de 2024 08:46 p. m.
To: qgis-user@lists.osgeo.org
Cc: jsanchezo....@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [Qgis-user] Cannot erase a polygon

> I created a vector layer to make a polygon. I later accidentally

> erased the layer but the polygon was not erased. Now it seems like a

> template and hides all the layers below. Even if I turn off all

> layers, the polygon is still there. How can I erase the polygon?

Can you zoom in on the polygon or is it fixed?  If you can zoom in then

it looks like a QGIS bug, but if the polygon is fixed and you cannot

zoom in on it then it looks like a bug in your graphics card drivers.

Have you tried to close and re-open the project to see if that gets rid

of it?

Cheers,

Adam.