Hi Regis,
Discours it seems more useful for we as members of a mailing lists, it have
a modern conception social-like and if the structure of the Qgis Community
will be categorized per arguments (i.e. geoprocessing topics, rasters
topics, editing topics, etc.), I think will be more simple to help and
receive help from other users with respect to the current mailing list (of
which personally read less than 1% of total mail in)