Hi,

I am writing to seek assistance regarding an issue I am experiencing while
trying to add dynamic images to a report in QGIS. I have followed the
recommended steps, but the images are not displaying correctly. Here are
the details of my issue:

1. **QGIS Version**: I am using QGIS 3.28.15.

2. **Setup**:
   - I have created a text field in the attribute table of my layer to
store the file paths of the images. The field is named "Bild".
   - The file paths are entered in the following format: D:\Huddinge.jpg
   - I have confirmed that QGIS has access to the image files and can
display them when not using the attribute table.

3. **Steps Taken**:
   - I opened the Print Layout.
   - I added an image object to the layout.
   - In the properties of the image object, I selected "Raster image" →
"Attribute Field".
   - I selected the correct layer and the "Bild" field.
   - I ensured the "Field type: string" option is enabled.

4. **Issue**:
   - Despite following these steps, the image does not display in the
report layout. Instead, I see a red "X" indicating that the image could not
be loaded.

5. **Additional Checks**:
   - I verified that the file paths in the attribute table are correct and
accessible.
   - I tried using both absolute and relative paths without success.
   - I tested different image formats (.jpg, .png) to rule out format
issues.
   - I ensured there are no invisible characters or spaces in the file
paths.
   - I restarted QGIS and recreated the image object in the report layout.

6. **Other Details**:
   - When adding an image directly (not via the attribute table), it
displays correctly, confirming that the file paths and image files are not
the issue.

Thanks for your help.
Max