Yes
________________________________
From: Nigel Berjak - General <ni...@s3.co.za>
Sent: Tuesday, June 25, 2024 8:02 AM
To: Newcomb, Doug <doug_newc...@fws.gov>
Cc: qgis-user@lists.osgeo.org <qgis-user@lists.osgeo.org>
Subject: Re: [EXTERNAL] Re: [Qgis-user] OpenID autherntication in QGIS

Hi Doug

Are you able to use any non-authenticating ArcGIS servers/WMS/XYZ tiles etc. on
QGIS?

---
Regards,

Nigel Berjak

On 2024-06-25 13:50, Newcomb, Doug wrote:

Nigel,
I  can't really send you the site, it's a test site from another US government
agency. I am assuming that it is Open ID ( based on what the site owner tells
me) .

It uses login.gov , https://login.gov/ to authenticate  via two factor
authentication ( card/pin) . That authentication is passed to an ArcPortal
instance on the back end.

Doug