Hi John

Go ahead and send me the .qgs file. Which version of  qgis is this with?

Regards

Tim
Em 25/07/2007, às 14:16, John C. Tull escreveu:

I have a large project that has somehow become corrupt. When I open
the project file, the map layers load fine and utm coordinates are
shown correctly. If I try to add a shapefile, I sometimes get an
error that the shapefile is an unsupported format, otherwise no files
show up at all in the file browser and the app usually crashes. If I
check the projection settings when the file is loaded, there are no
projections showing up under the Spatial Reference System browser. Is
this anything anyone else has encountered? I believe this is from a
corrupt xml file, but I have not been able to solve it myself by
perusing the xml.

If anyone has suggestions or hints, let me know. If you would like to
peruse the project file, I would prefer to send it off-list.

Thanks,
John Tull

John C. Tull, Ph.D.
Conservation Director