Hi Magnus

Em 27/07/2007, às 21:00, Magnus Homann escreveu:

Tim Sutton wrote:
Hi Folks

This should be fixed now in the recently tagged preview 1 (r7108).
Credit should go to Magnus as I shamelessly used his rpath work from
0.8.1 release :-) It was basically same as my suggestion below except
I needed to apply it to src/app/CMakeLists.txt

If that's the way you like it, sure. The discussion we had was not about
_how_ but it circled around _if_.

Ah I confess to not going back to the archives... I guess we could always put in a USE_RPATH flag into cmake so people can pick their preference and then just wrap the rpath stuff in a

IF (USE_RPATH)
  blah
ENDIF (USE_RPATH)

How does that sound?