Dear list,

I am trying to make archaeological distribution maps with qgis. I have my site
data stored in a postgis database and can connect to it.
My problem lies in the drawing order of the classified attribute field. For me
it is crucial to have my attribute values (epoches in my case) to be drawn in
the correct order - that is from latest time period to most recent.
But qgis draws the attribute values always in alphabetical order from a to z.
I tried to use a "order by" clause in the sql query builder, but this doesn't
seem to work. I tried also to reorganize the epoch classes in the legend
composer, but this doesn't work also.
So, is there a way to achieve this?  I use qgis 0.9.0 on ubuntu 7.04 installed
by apt-get.

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Frank