I've installed qgis 0.8.1 (from rpms) on a Linux system running Mandriva. I've
also installed grass 6.2 but I have no grass plugins in the plugin manager. I
looked in the qgis plugin folder under /usr/lib/qgis folder and can see the
grassplugin.so and grassprovider.so files, but the grass plugin doesn't show
up. Am I still missing something requred by the plugin?

I had this same problem with the previous version of qgis. Maybe the Mandriva
rpm is built without grass support? Thanks so much.

--
Peter Pankonin, digitalcrucible

There are 10 kinds of people in the world,