Hi

1) Grass doesnt know anything about .qgs files
2) To import a dataset into GRASS you need do :

  - create a grass mapset
 - open the mapset
 - open the grass tools dialog
 - use the provided tools to move your data from gdal or ogr into grass

3) Use file->save as image to snap a picture of your map for export to GIMP

Have fun!

Regards

Tim

2007/12/6, serafin fages <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:

> It`s a good idea but when I try to open a file with "qgs" extension in grass
> ,I can not open in it. I want to work in qgis all the process until
> interpolation result, due to I´had troubles in interpolation work in grass.
> How can I export from qgis to grass for making my legend.
>
> Another question is how I can export the monitor to gimp
>
> Its a great help.

Tim Sutton
openModeller Desktop Developer
niche modelling tool