hi all,
  Where can i find the new 0.9.1 installer. If I am not wrong then it was to be
released in the first half of this month.
  One more thing - I am having trouble using the pgs driver , the present
version .dbf driver doesn't work in grass plugins. can someone help me out with
this problem . It always complains WARNING : ATTRIBUTES MISSING.
  Is there any tutorial / resource which guides you about using postges db with
the grass module for importing vector layers.
  thanks in advance
  nishith