Ola Vitor!

2007/12/31, victor javier morales <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> hi friends
>
> I wish a happy new year
>
> To all those who made it possible
> our community  Q-gis
>
> Hugs and more hugs
> from Chile
>
> P.D:who comes to chile  him I gladly free tour
> only writting at my mail

Hey thanks for the kind words! Hope al you QGIS users out there are
ready for a year of great progress on the QGIS project! This year we
absolutely will release version 1.0. If we don't I will eat my hat!
(Now I just need an organic edible hat for insurance purposes!).

> bueno ahora en español
> un gran abrazo a esta comunidad que hace crecer a todos
> acortamos las distancias leyendo y aprendiendo de los demas.........
> espero sigamos creciendo......
> espero que halla un par de usuarios en español
> pa no sentirme solo aca
> saludos de chile

Ok now I try my best 'porteñol' :

Obrigado! Talvez um dia eu viajar no Chile para encontra os usarios español!

Saludos de Brazil!

Tim Sutton
openModeller Desktop Developer
niche modelling tool