Martin,

Thanks for the advice... always welcome and look forward to more!

I went ahead and updated the activate and deactivate to call the
QgsMapTool.activate(self) and QgsMapTool.deactivate(self) respectively.

For now I am just going to leave this as an implementation of a QgsMapTool
and will look closer at the QgsMapToolEmitPoint.

I have updated the SVN and uploaded a new zip (0.03) to the plugin
repository.

Thanks again...

 Aaron Racicot - GIS Programmer
 360.221.2441 - [EMAIL PROTECTED]