On Sun, 10 Aug 2003 19:05:57 -0500 (CDT), Dave P <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Sun, 10 Aug 2003, [iso-8859-7] "Phoebus R. Dokos (Φοίβος Ρ. Ντόκος)" wrote:

thanks to the efforts of James Weatherly, uQLx now also runs on Mac OS X!.
(And better than it does on Win XP). I am expecting to have a separate page
ready by tonight, in the meantime I am going to flood Dave Park's mailbox
contrary to his wishes ;-)

That's about right! ;)

If I can get this going on my Mac, will I be the only person using uQLx on
OS X? If not, who else would be?

That would be the guy that actually did the port ;-)

To run,
get the Windows archive from my page and grab everything exept for the executables (ie folders and files and such).
Update your .uqlxrc file...

You have to start it through Apple's X11... Use the xgui program for easy setup and run...
It DOES use btw with TCP and can use the Mac's disks so there... have fun

Phoebus

--
Visit the QL-FAQ at: <http://www.dokos-gr.net/ql/faq/> (Still uploading stuff!)
Visit the uQLX-win32 at: <http://www.dokos-gr.net/ql/uqlx.html>