>You certainly do. I remember a restaurant you took me to west of White
>River Junction where they brewed British type draught bitter (amongst
>other brews) and very good it was too.  The US pint though is only 4/5
>of the UK one and it was served very cold (8-(#

The rumor here is that the British like warm beer because Lucas use to make
refrigerators which worked about as well as their car and motorcycle electrics.
But it is just as likely the Americans like cold beer because their beer is so
bad it only tastes okay ice cold so the taste buds are numb.

-- Bill