The ORSAM 2004 Sinclair and Clones Computer Show will be on Saturday
the 6th November at the Alec Bussey Scout Centre, off Rowington Road
Norwich, Norfolk, England. Entry and parking are free. Map and travel
info on the website.

  I would like to thank all those who came to last years Spectrum and SAM
event, and all who gave publicity. Those who could not come but wanted to,
better luck this year. New this year, the show will include a Quanta QL
Workshop, and varying coverage of other Sinclair and related computers
and other products. Put faces to Internet names, sell your spare
equipment, buy new retro things at sub ebay prices.

  The show will start at 10am and end 4pm, traders will have an extra
hour either way (i.e. 9am to 5pm). People and magazines are already
enquiring about the show, which should be bigger than last year.

  Message to Traders: Please can you book your free place now, so that we
can give you advanced publicity, and any special product announcements
for the show you wish to make.

  More details and up to the minute information can be read on the show
website at http://www.speccyverse.me.uk/orsam/
(not as wrongly printed in Jun/Jul issue of Quanta magazine).

--
                       Tarquin Mills
Norwich Sinclair and Clones Show (ORSAM 2004)