----- Original Message -----
From: "Dilwyn Jones" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re: [ql-users] Eidersoft Drawing Off_ICE

<SNIP>

> This might make a nice little Quanta group project perhaps - form a group
of
> interested members to chase up older software?

Remember this list is not a Quanta list and Quanta does not monitor it. As
far as I know there are only two of us on the Quanta committee who subscribe
to it.

Nevertheless this is an interesting proposal for Quanta, particularly if
their might be a possibility of  buying rights to a program, (and maybe
upgrading to GD2 colours.)

Can I suggest the people who are interested in this project email one
another privately and formulate some more concrete proposals, as I, for one,
am uncertain exactly what people are proposing. Then make a formal
proposition to Quanta with a request for funding, if necessary. Follow this
with a short article for the Quanta Magazine so that members can see the old
girl still has a purpose.

Geoff Wicks

PS Don't forget there are ways of tracing people who have disappeared,
particularly if they have an unusual name. For example, I think you will
find the QLiberator missing link is living in Uxbridge.