On Fri, 23 Jul 2004 16:06:20 +0100, Tony Firshman <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

<snip>

When inserting careful about polarity. SGC board does not mark +ve, and I have seen batteries inserted incorrectly. From memory, +ve is the pin nearest the centre of the board - hopefully someone will confirm this. I write '+' on the base of the pcb, as Mike Tomlinson should have done in copper! (as he did on GC).

So since the batteries are the same (GC and SGC I mean) by seeing which pin is the +ve on the GC then we can do the same on the SGC for the appropriate orientation :-)

Phoebus