----- Original Message -----
From: "wolfgang mühlegger" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, August 01, 2004 3:39 PM
Subject: Re: [ql-users] QL Network link QL <--> PC possible?
> michael
>
> there is a very good manual in the above mentioned zip-file
> (sogar auf deutsch)
;-)

> i think it will help you

probably not at this point:
The serial cable that I have is designed for the QL's serial port #2 (AFAIK
the wiring for the ser ports is not identical). I assume sernet is
preconfigured to use ser1(?) So I am in trouble how to configure sernet to
use ser2 port. Somewhere else I read that the MenuConfig program can do
that. Found the program itself, but no manual or tutorial for it. Trying the
command "lrespr menuconfig" just gives me a version information on the
command line but no hint how to use the prog.

Best regards,

Michael

  • ... Michael Berger
    • ... wolfgang mühlegger
      • ... Phoebus R. Dokos (ÎÎÎÎÎÏ Î. ÎÏÏÎÎÏ)
      • ... Derek Stewart
        • ... Michael Berger
        • ... Michael Berger
          • ... Derek Stewart