----- Original Message -----
From: "Tony Firshman"
Subject: Re: [ql-users] QL2004

>I would like to be a fly on the wall at [Quanta] committee meetings (8-)#

Both Quanta committee meetings I have attended were very business like. I
was genuinely impressed. Quanta's problem is not what happens in committee
meetings but what happens after committee meetings. Or more accurately what
does not happen. It is usually a sensible policy to implement what is
decided in committee and not just drift on as before.

Having hijacked the QL2004 idea, I am now thinking of hijacking another not
yet implemented idea. I shall be in touch with the traders after QL2004.

Best Wishes,
Geoff

P.S. Must stop boasting about my hijacking activities. If this list is still
monitored by Echelon I could find myself in Guantanomo Bay instead of
Eindhoven on Saturday.