<snip>
Encouraged by my working MinisQ60, Arnie is going to build a tower case
based system containing, his Aurora system and a Mini-ITX PC running Linux
for Internet acces. Hopefully next year Arnie will show his rare egg
incubator that is controlled by a Minerva black box QL, using microdrive
motors to roll the egg. He has used it on several birds eggs. Not in Tony
Firshman's pictures there was a ICL OPD exhibit, the QLers
missed this because they stayed in the QL village. I was disappointed
by the turnout of QL users from East Anglia, Greater London and
surrounding areas. More pictures at:
<http://www.simonowen.com/photo/index.php?folder=/orsam2004/>
(I get a close encounter with a Thor XVI above)
<http://homepage.ntlworld.com/paul.dunn4/ORSAM2004/>
We also raised 40 pounds for charity. Bill Richardson came to our Sunday
meeting the next day.

Suggest to him to put his Aurora in a Mini-ITX case. Tony has seen my case but not the system in it which is there now courtesy of his M-Plane :-) MiniITX cases are actually very QL-friendly :-)