According www.issn.org the international centre for ISSN numbers in
Paris, of the 1 million periodicals it has registered, Quanta magazine
is not one of them. QL Today (English, German and Welsh ;-) versions
are) as is Sinclair QL World (it's ISSN is still current publication
status), BTW Arcwind still exist and are publishing other mags from
their old address. ISSN numbers are free and available from the
British Library, the are given to magazines and are what the bar
codes are produced from. Is Quanta's non ISSN number status linked to
the fact that it is only sold to members, even though it has been in
print for over 20 years? BTW I am right in thinking there are no QL
disczines at the moment?
  I have been trying BBS on my Q60 resently, I will put the results on
the ACCUS website, results so far:

Works
  TF Service Pbox +44 (0)1442-828255
  QBOX (JMS) Pbox +49 (0) 203-502014
Failed so far
  QBOX (USA) +1 810 254 9878 = number not recogised, BTW I can ring
  the USA for 3p a minute anytime and Holland 2p minute.
  QLCF +33 (0) 498-430320    = engaged first time, did not answer 2nd time
  Holbern View               = gone

--
                       Tarquin Mills (Quanta member)

ACCUS (Anglia Classic Computer Users Society)
http://www.speccyverse.me.uk/comp/accus/