Tony Firshman escribió:

If you are going to do an English version (including manual), and it
sounds as if your program deserves that, then do run it though an
English speaker. Even someone who has no idea of the technicalities can
sort most of it out.

My program has, in this case, minor importance. The interesting thing of the article is to know the possibilities of some programs like Photoshop or The Gimp to be able to get all the benefit to them and to obtain results that can be exported to the QL.

I will try to put a version of the article in English, but surely he will be dificult understandable using an automatic translator.

Phoebus could do it in at -least- three languages (American included)
(8-)#

wow! Phoebus, -Just a joke- I hope that you are not a compulsive talkative speak-man. :)

This subject of the language remember me a joke. We had a culture minister does few years in my country that was something simple (not very intelligent). Somebody said a joke on her that it said thus: "The minister have return of his trip to Germany and have assure surprise: we must learn of the German people, -she said- there, all the young, already speak perfect German from the 3 year of age"

Well done with what looks like a really good program.

Tony

Regards

Javier Guerra
Sinclair QL Spanish Resources