Hello,

Roy wood wrote:
Just to put another issue into the mix here, John Mason called me last week and asked if I would organise the 2005 Hove show so it could be the AGM. I have looked into dates for this that would fit Quanta's schedule and I am preparing to book the hall for 17th April.

This may have some bearing on the likely date for QL 2005 so I thought I should let you all know now. I would also welcome input from any traders would have a problem with that date.
Sounds fine.

If Quanta cannot organise the QL2005 why don't we do it ourselves and charge a small admission fee?
Indeed, better have *A* solution than no show at all.

Jochen