[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

... and ditto for the rest of the email.

It was, I am afraid,  pretty impossible to work out what was what.

Tony

RM said:

I agree - when I type the reply in AOL browser I see quoted text as either
indented or with a blue line against it...  Wonder if that formatting is  being
removed by the ql-users server> - have copied this to you privately so  you
can compare the results...

--
Rich  Mellor
RWAP Services

Stuck with ordinary dial up  internet connection ??
Read our review of internet accelerators and  broadband at: