----- Original Message ----- From: <dilwyn.jones
Subject: Re: Re: [ql-users] QL2004

Byfleet is just over a week away. Everyone do your best to publicise that >workshop and encourage people to visit. My newsletter has a nasty habit of >turning up on the monday or tuesday FOLLOWING a workshop, so I don't >know if mailing preference is given to those living in the likely visitor area around a >workshop or of it's just the mail getting held up at Welsh customs :-(

Actually the traders have the publicity side of things well organised. Tony sends out his emails and for the non-email users get a snailshot. The latter is going out of the door tomorrow targetted to QL-users in the Byfleet catchment area. (5 traders are paying for the snailshot, even though 3 of them are unable to get to Byfleet.)

Our problem is a lack of co-operation from Quanta. Usually we don't even get a reply, let alone an advert.

I asked the Byfleet organisers for copy for the snailshot. No reply! Fortunately I got the details from Quanta's secretary even if I had to rework it myself into a suitable form for the flyer.

Best wishes,
Geoff