Geoff Wicks wrote:
>  So, just to extend the debate around Quanta itself a bit further ...
> > make the effort to attend a local sub-group, where you can.
> >
> > I organise the London Quanta Group ... and we just get on with it.
> > A few members can keep things going. Non-attenders don't ... :-)

[snip]
> In fact we know very little about sub groups in general and I suspect
> several are inactive, but others are thriving. But what do they do other
> than organise the occasional show? Surely some have interesting projects
> which would provide an article for the magazine.
[snip]

Arnold Clarke egg hatching machine (controlled by QL) might make an
article, please persuade Arnie to write one, but when I send articles
to Quanta they do not get published. Our next meeting is at 1pm
today and is an important one.

--
                       Tarquin Mills

ACCUS (Anglia Classic Computer Users Society)
http://www.speccyverse.me.uk/comp/accus/