At 14:32 21/11/2004 +0000, you wrote:

Still no comment from anyone on the committee about the form detail or
whether they want to use it.  Mind you come to think of it I have only
talked about it on the list - whoops.  I will email the committee
direct.

The "Nasty" seemed to state that this list contents went straight to the committee

(Is that phrased better David T (8-)#  That is what I meant to say the
first time.  I have known you too long to imply you don't matter!)

OK, sure. It does not say more than you mean.

Catch you later when you have an update .